The Clan Space
Please register or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clan Space
Please register or log in!
The Clan Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moderators of RPV
Xander/SCAR
Latest topics
» Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am by Unoti Hashaco

» A love brought to light (intro to the discovery arc)
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 am by Kerin Oracle

» The Lost Girl (Cont.. Kim, Kerin, and Corame)
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 am by Kim Oracle

» The grieving Queen (open to any one)
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:05 am by Kim Oracle

» Evening in the Garden (Open to anyone)
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:41 pm by Eterna Hashaco

» Alytana 'Kel' Hashaco
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 pm by Kel Hashaco

» Learning the Alphabet (Tower Library)
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:59 pm by Anika Sanada

» A Test of Knowledge (Closed Spar)
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:44 am by Keitaro Kishimoto Solica

» Loss of Light
(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:20 pm by KaitoOracle

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi

2 posters

Go down

(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi Empty (Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi

Post by Unoti Hashaco Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Unoti sitting below the old tree of the ancient Hashaco. Awaited for his next opponent, The Caretaker, Takeshi Hashaco. Knowing little of Takeshi's actual fighting skill he was eager to see what kind of skills this man had. "Takeshi your turn to spar against me has come! Now fight me I wish to see what skill you possess!"
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

http://nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi Empty Re: (Sparring Match) Unoti vs Takeshi

Post by Agentyamski Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Takeshi took off his gloves, and began transforming into his feral form, his hair going from the darkest of blacks, to a shining white. “If it must be done, I will prove that I’m able to protect our clan from opposing forces.” He quickly transformed into a hummingbird, and soared high up into the branches of the tree his Master was underneath.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 pm

"As so it's powers you wish to use? Very well then I shall not hold back." As Unoti said this his eyes would close focusing on the air around him as the molecules of each air particle then began to flow around him. His eyes turned from a dark red to a pure white color. Having his hands around in circles a vortex around his began to form. The more he circled his hands the more the vortex grew. The air began cutting into the tree, Raising his hands up the vortex shot up from around him up towards the newly transformed Takeshi.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Up near the top of the tree, Takeshi transformed into a panther, and his legs pushed against the side of the tree, barely avoiding the vortex being shot at him. In midair, he tranformed his lower half into the abdomen of the giant tarantula, and his upper half into his feral form. Aiming the spider abdomen toward his Master, Takeshi shot webbing towards his direction, hoping to distract him with unnecessary adhesion.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Still focused on the air around him feeling the webbing coming towards him Unoti sliced his hand through the air sending a sharp wave towards Takeshi and slicing the on coming webbing. "Now, now my dear Takeshi. You're going to have to do better than that." With saying this Unoti started to concentrate upon the molecules of the ground beneath his foot. His left foot started to sneak into the ground.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Seeing his webbing wasn't going to cut it, he switched back into the hummingbird, dive bombing towards the ground to avoiding the waves, until he changed his course of direction towards Unoti. Transforming into a grizzly bear, he charged at his rival, until he got close enough to swing his arm, letting out a roar that echoed throughout the forest.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:01 pm

The claws swiping through the drow he appears to almost crumble. A pile of dirt sat before the bear. "Well done, now though it's my turn." Focusing on the air around him, the air led his concentration towards the nearby river and stones. As one eye turned an ocean blue and the other a grey stone like color the water became a torrent towards Takeshi and the stone then come towards Unoti himself. As the stone hit Unoti his body seemed to become encased in stone.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Takeshi barely had enough time to react, but manages to transform into the june beetle, his hard exoskeloton would just be enough to embrace the torrents true strength. Being carried quite a ways away from his rival, he transformed back into his feral form, soaking wet and a few visible scuffs, giving him enough time to catch his breath. "It would seem... I'm not prepared... for all of your tricks yet." A grin grew on his face "But I've got a few of my own." A rustling could be heard from the nearby bushes, as a panther jumped out, hearing Takeshi's roar for help, and offered it's assistance to Takeshi as long as he could. Takeshi transformed into his panther once more, and the two began running symmetrically towards Unoti, quickly exchanging spots, making it difficult for him to pick out which one was Takeshi, and which one was the panther.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:51 pm

As the pair charged towards Unoti he closed his eyes and focused on the ground below him. His eyes turned a dirt brown color as his body seems to sink in as though the ground were quicksand. His body completely becoming one with the land that is now beneath the two panthers.

The ground beginning to shake, different parts of the area around began to shoot up as pillars around the two panthers. A mouth appeared infront of the pair. "Tricks you say? You have yet to see what I can do. Allow me to show you." The mouth then disappeared as the pillars continued to form. Then water from beneath the ground began to become present below the feet of the panthers and it started to rise.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Takeshi transformed his lower half into the giant spider once more, jumping on top of the panther to grab him, and using his web to pull the both of them up to the top of the pillars out of harms way of the water. He released the panther "I believe this will be more trouble than expected, I'd like you to get away from this area." The panther nodded, and did just as Takeshi told him. "I will go against you one on one again, I'd rather not see them get hurt." With that in mind Takeshi transformed his arms into the arms of a praying mantis, the blades sharper than what one would expect. His skin began turning the brilliant emerald color of the june beetle's hard exoskeloton. He positioned himself in a way that would resemble mantis, awaiting for his opponent to make the next move.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:19 pm

A mouth appeared below Takeshi, "Very well but I have you no matter what!" With that it the figure of Unoti Hashaco emerged from below the ground a hand appearing first. He attempts to grab one of Takeshi's legs.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:47 pm

The hard shell opened on his back, displaying his wings underneath. Takeshi took flight once more, and his body flew against the wind. "You might need to study up on the bestiary again." He smirked as he changed direction towards Unoti, his sickle-like arms ready to swipe at whatever came next.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Unoti closing his eyes as the sickle-like arms go through his body again crumbling into a a pile of dirt. Unoti from a distance away appears from below the ground clapping. "Well done, Takeshi. That's enough for now. You may return to your duties. I will be calling you back out here when I have sparred with Sirath and Voruuk. Till then take care of your daily duties and rest up. Also get yourself a nice meal and have Ednissca prepare it. You deserve it. Todays sparring match victory will go to you." Unoti then turning out his eyes a now rainbow of colors focusing on the entirety of the area, he begins to put the sanctuary back to the way it was meant to be.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down