The Clan Space
Please register or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clan Space
Please register or log in!
The Clan Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moderators of RPV
Xander/SCAR
Latest topics
» Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am by Unoti Hashaco

» A love brought to light (intro to the discovery arc)
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 am by Kerin Oracle

» The Lost Girl (Cont.. Kim, Kerin, and Corame)
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 am by Kim Oracle

» The grieving Queen (open to any one)
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:05 am by Kim Oracle

» Evening in the Garden (Open to anyone)
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:41 pm by Eterna Hashaco

» Alytana 'Kel' Hashaco
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 pm by Kel Hashaco

» Learning the Alphabet (Tower Library)
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:59 pm by Anika Sanada

» A Test of Knowledge (Closed Spar)
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:44 am by Keitaro Kishimoto Solica

» Loss of Light
Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:20 pm by KaitoOracle

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)

4 posters

Go down

Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) Empty Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)

Post by Eterna Hashaco Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Sat in the medical bay, after everything that had happened lately, Eterna couldn't sleep, she didn't want to sleep. To say that she was worried about everyone she cared for was an understatement, but more so Takeshi, his behaviour that day, it was.... unsettling. Thinking about it, she had temporarily ceased her current activity, just seeming to be frozen in time for the moment. Just remember those wild features on the face of the one she loved, he had almost been unrecognisable at that moment in time and it still confused her. What was happening to him? Why was it happening, was there something she could do to help him fight it?

Feeling tears of the fear that she may again feel loss, stinging at her amethyst hued eyes, she snapped out of it and shook her head. She oculdn't be thinking like that right now, she had people to look after, with Takeshi out to war, she felt she had to do a lot, yes Amaris had been around for a short time, but she was dead now, she was dead and there was no bringing her back. An arrow to the heart wasn't something a herbalist could heal. She had to keep the manor clean and tidy, look after Illias, Ednisca too given the Lady's condition, there was so much that had to be done.

As of this moment, she had to prepare herbal bath remedies for those remaining in the manor to be able to actually sleep. Many, like Eterna, were worried out of their minds. She was also preparing other things, more for defense if anything happened again. Even with that soul capturing being around, there was never any guarantee that another attack wouldn't happen. She didn't remember having ever met that one, but she was grateful as she had witnessed the "show" he put on. Looking up from her work, a great and heavy sigh escaped her lips. It was time to get back to the kitchen and work on making food for everyone. people had such particular refinements, cooking different things for different people wasn't easy.

She wasn't sure how long Illias would be out cold, she was worried, I mean who knows what he went through in death, she simply hoped that he would be sound of mind nd body when he eventually woke up. Taking a newly damp cloth, she placed some amaranth oil upon it, walked over to the bedside that Illias had been placed into and replaced the cloth on his head. The amaranth oil was designed to sink into the bloodstream via the forehead to help aid in healing. There wasn't even a danger of using too much of it, it was truly a wonderful herb to have. Smilng ever so slightly as she looked down at the sleeping prince, she gently removed a piece of hair from his forehead, just like a big sister or a mother or aunt would do, and then turned to leave the room.
Eterna Hashaco
Eterna Hashaco
Novice RPer

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Back to top Go down

Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) Empty Re: Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)

Post by Illias Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Dreams plagued his subconscious mind once he was brought back to life. All those dreams he had had since he gained his curse played, and he had to relive. Replaying in his mind, the voices, the smells, the shadows danced around. Filling the empty spaces, trying to block his way. To keep him in his current state. It had almost been enough to keep him. However, something keep calling him to fight through.

He could recall how he had done it. How he had manged to get to the last space. The familiar pare of element filled eye sockets. The taunting grin, that haunted him the most. The one that had cured him in the first place, for a reason between her and his father. A small giggle came from her, as she clapped her hands. "Well done, all those whom you left behind should be glad. You are at the end of the line. You can hear them calling out to you. I know what you hear."

Chaos had lifted a brow and tilted her head slightly. "Oh? you don't like it? Not to worry. It will be fixed. All you have to do is walk though the door. You will not be cursed anymore. Your father had learned his lessen. You will still have some gifts that you had learned through being an Unsylee. However,there is one little thing." She paused, looking him over. "The thing is, that you had died. But, you have been brought back to life. You get another chance. What? You do not like that idea? Well, that is tough shit for you, little prince. Now, like I said, You are no longer cursed and connected to me. Once you wake up. The veins that covered your skin are no longer. Sadly though, I couldn't take the blaafter the cloth on his head had be changed, ckness from your eyes. That you will have to live with. A reminder, to you, and all in your family. Of what? You'r father would know."

With one last giggle, she had faded from sight. "Hurry up, Prince Illias Hashco. They are all waiting to see you again. All you have to do know, is walk through the door.~" The voice faded with another giggle. Illias hesitantly reached for the door. His heart rate had started to go up, Just by touching the door, he felt himself screaming as he jolted awake.

Shortly after the cloth on his head was changed, Eterna had left the room. His body had jolted up, as the panicked scream came from him. It was just like when he had woken up from the nightmare when he was little. As well as those nights that he had spent with Amaris. However, Unlike in the past, he was not in his own bed, with either of those that he had kept by his side. The horrifying screech had been short, but loud enough to alert anyone with in ear shot of the medical bay. He had woken up only a few minutes after the herbalist had left him alone. He looked down at the cloth that he had caught in his hand. The other held him up as he leaned back.

He had collected himself. And raised the cloth up to his eyes, the stung. Stinging af if someone had tossed dirt into his eyes. Putting more pressure on the left one, that one stinging a bit more. His mind racing back to try to remember the dreams. A few in which he had to fight in them. He remembered that in one, his left eye had been cut. then Chaos' voice came to him, reminding him about his eyes. There was nothing she could do about them. He had to live with them. folding the cloth over, so that it could rest on just the one eye. He just sat there, looking up at the ceiling.
"I will just wait here for a bit."
Illias
Illias
Hashaco Prince

Back to top Go down

Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake) Empty Re: Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)

Post by Eterna Hashaco Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:53 am

For a while now since that day that Illias was brought back from the dead, Eterna had been pretty much rushed off her feet. She'd been preparing for casualties coming back at that time, but nothing could have prepared herself for it really. In beds not too far from Illias, there would be Unoti, Kel and Elladan. Though, with how Elladan's wounds were, Eterna was overwhelmed.

She had been gathering clean material so she could change bandages and change the bedsheets when she had left the medical bay, but wasn't too far away. She was muttering away to herself about how much of a failure she was because she couldn't save Elladan, but she knew, that he shouldn't really be saved. He had already been dead and shouldn't have been brought back. It only took her mere minutes to put the fabrics into the basket she had next to the cupboard and start heading back when she heard the scream from the medical bay.

Running into the medical bay, basket and all, she dropped the basket on the floor at the door of the bay and rushed to Illias' side, a near smile on her face. Finally he was awake. "You're awake, you were out for quite some time, I was rather worried." She spoke, not even sure if he would remember her, she hadn't been awake long herself before he'd been taken after all.

Looking upon the folded cloth resting on his eye, she frowned a little in concern. "Is something wrong with your eye dear? Let me see?" She spoke softly and slowly rose a hand to remove the cloth to have a look if he would let her. Knowing that only being able to see half the picture at the time could make a person a little sensitive to sudden moves and that was why she had moved her hand slowly.

The last thing she wanted was to crowd him after he just woke up, but it was her job to make sure everything was alright and that she did everything in her power to fix things. She would see to Illias, and then have to get to changing bandages on those in a more... critical condition.
Eterna Hashaco
Eterna Hashaco
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Hashaco Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:24 pm

Kel laid in a bed not far from Illias. She was in critical condition after the fight she had foolishly thrown herself into. She’d barely been alive when they had returned from the assault. How she had gotten those wounds when she had been tasked with a support role was extremely suspect.

A cry? A screech? The sudden noise pierced her subconscious despite the intense numbness that held her body in its current state. Something told her that it was important, not just to her but to many others as well. A sense of duty crossed her mind, something odd to get considering how recently she had found her family. Yet she desperately clung to the fleeting feeling, wanting to find something amidst the nothing.

The sound echoed, ringing in her mind. It was not unlike her own desperate, frustrated scream she had let loose against her most recent opponent. The memory of the sound mixed with the echo into a discordant duet as the sounds faded.

'Wait…..stay…..'

She reached out into the darkness, not wanting to be ripped away from whatever was calling out. Instead of nothing, invisible hands clasped around her outstretched one. A sudden comforting feeling washed over her, an energy from within that she recognized. The hands began to appear, almost as black as the darkness they materialized from. The arms followed, and slowly the full form emerged, a wound slowly seeping blood from its chest.

And things went black once more.
Kel Hashaco
Kel Hashaco
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Illias Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:27 am

The young prince had already been deep in thought by the time Eterna had made it back. He had looked up at the ceiling deep in thought. Nodding slightly when she had came over to his side. Still lost in thought about what he had remembered last. It had taken a while before it had registered that she had asked about his eye. A soft smile came to his lips.

"Of chores you can, It stung like hell when I woke up. Like something had cut it."

He had yet to look back down. Trying to think on how it had happened. Yet, he couldn't figure it out. Her turned his head, to look at Eterna. The cloth sliding and falling down to reveal that his eye had gone dead the pale blue almost glowing against the darkness that still had been there from when he had been younger. "How long have I been gone?"
Illias
Illias
Hashaco Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Unoti Hashaco Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am

The king had been laid in a bed only a about two feet away from the children. The very foundation of his skeleton bent and morphed around and a bandage lay upon his stomach. His sword not far from him to keep what is left of the Darkblade’s curse in check. His long blue air flowed from the breeze of doorway as members would come in and out.

Yet around him a glimmer of hope could be made out as swirls of energy began to mold his body back into the proper shape. The injuries extensive but his powers were fighting to keep him alive for once. Yet it wasn’t enough and Eterna knew this. Within his mind he knew she could keep him alive but he worried about Elladan and his son. Was Illias awake yet? Will Illias ever wake up? Would Elladan actually survive? Even if Elladan survived would he be able to stick around in this world? What of the rest of his clan? From what he knew when he teleported the reckless trio out of the ruins no one else had made it out just yet.

Was he even home though? Are they still at the ruins dying? If this was the case then the three would die. Yet a soft whisper withing struck. “Wake up Unoti. Son your clan needs you. Illias needs you. You’re not going to let me down are you.”

A murmur from Unoti’s mouth came forth within the room, “Fa..ther?” His eyes began to flutter open as a blurred dazed overtook him. Looking around his view took him towards Eterna, Kel, and Illias. “Ss..on.” The word barely escaping his mouth as his eyes shut and he fell back into his slumber.
Unoti Hashaco
Unoti Hashaco
Hashaco King

http://nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down