The Clan Space
Please register or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clan Space
Please register or log in!
The Clan Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moderators of RPV
Xander/SCAR
Latest topics
» Insomniac herbalist (any one can join really, but I think we need to get Illias awake)
Just another day EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am by Unoti Hashaco

» A love brought to light (intro to the discovery arc)
Just another day EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 am by Kerin Oracle

» The Lost Girl (Cont.. Kim, Kerin, and Corame)
Just another day EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 am by Kim Oracle

» The grieving Queen (open to any one)
Just another day EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:05 am by Kim Oracle

» Evening in the Garden (Open to anyone)
Just another day EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:41 pm by Eterna Hashaco

» Alytana 'Kel' Hashaco
Just another day EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 pm by Kel Hashaco

» Learning the Alphabet (Tower Library)
Just another day EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:59 pm by Anika Sanada

» A Test of Knowledge (Closed Spar)
Just another day EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:44 am by Keitaro Kishimoto Solica

» Loss of Light
Just another day EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:20 pm by KaitoOracle

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Just another day

2 posters

Go down

Just another day Empty Just another day

Post by Ednissca Hashaco Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 pm

The sun was setting among the horizon as the sky grew dim. As the day grew dark, the wind blew colder. It wasn't to cold though, just cold enough to notice.

Down a small stone trail that lead from the Hashaco Manor, a rose garden sat. This garden was huge and colorful, no other scent lingered there besides the scent of a rose. Wth statues here, and flower covered arches there, the whole place looked as if it belong to royalty.

In the garden, off to the side, a swing big enough for two sat. On the swing was a dark haired woman. The woman wore a green skirt with an orange attachment to the side, along with a white quarter sleeved shirt and a brown vest. She might have looked as if she didn't fit in, but there was more to her than meets the eye.

Looking up at the moon that was starting to show, she closed her blue eyes and smiled. The woman leaned back to lay across the swing. With a happy sigh, she heard a noise. Looking around, she shrugged. Thinking it was another clan member wondering about
Ednissca Hashaco
Ednissca Hashaco
Hashaco Queen

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Back to top Go down

Just another day Empty Re: Just another day

Post by Agentyamski Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Takeshi was tending to the rose garden, along with his little fawn friend, relaxing his mind and spirit as he yanked the weeds out of the bushes, feeding the edible parts to his companion and throwing the inedible parts in the waste bucket. He was at peace when he smelled each and every rose, there were so many that it was the only thing he could smell. He grabbed the watering can, and showered the bushes as evenly as he could.

He shut his eyes, this place was where he would go every time he needed to cool off some steam or relax with one of his animals. “My little friend, do you realize the peace that surrounds this area??” He asked as he scratched his friend on the ear. Moving away from the red roses, he worked his way over to the white ones, where the swinging bench was, when he noticed Ednissca swinging by herself.

“Excuse me madam, I didn’t realize there was anyone else here in the garden, the only thing I could smell were the flowers. I can come back and tend to them if you would like to be alone.”
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ednissca Hashaco Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:09 am

Ed glanced over at the man who spoke and shook her head. "No, your fine," she responded. She flashed him a quick smile, and looked away, assuming that he would go back to what he was doing.

She pressed her lips together as the word 'madam' echoed in her head. She never really liked royalty, it just didn't suit her. Royal was one of the few things she expected to be, but here she is. She wasn't going to complain though, it help give her a loving husband and a son. Quickly, she looked up at the sky, placing a fascade on. She didn't let anybody see how she felt about her position, not even her husband.

Ed glanced over at the little creature and smiled. She could tell that the thing was spoiled little one. Should couldn't tell by the looks or actions, but by what she is told through the earth. Being an forest nymph with earthly powers, the earth tells a lot. It watches everything that walks among it, and it tells it stories to her. Holding a hand out toward the fawn and smiled. "Have you named it Takeshi?" she asked curiously

Last edited by Ednissca Hashaco on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ednissca Hashaco
Ednissca Hashaco
Hashaco Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:13 am

Given the admittance to stay at the rose garden, Takeshi continued tending to the weeds that needed to be removed. The fawn danced around a bit, awaiting for the delicious food, and Takeshi smiled knewing he was enjoying the presence of someone besides himself. The fawn would cautiously walk over towards Ednissca, hesitant at every move she made.

“Have you named it Takeshi?” he heard her ask. He replied with his shaking in a negative manner, and a slight shrug. “I’ve tried naming it, but it seems it doesn’t like any of the names I tried giving it.” He scratched the back of his head “Normally little master helps me come up with names, but I haven’t seen him as of yet today.” He then proceeded to ask “Would you like to give it a name, I’m sure little master wouldn’t mind his mother giving the little guy its name.”

He quickly averted his attention somewhere else, hearing what sounded like someone he had never encountered before. “It would seem we have a guest madam. If you would excuse me, I believe that it would be necessary to make them feel welcome in our manor. Would you mind watching the little one until then??” He transformed into a hummingbird, and quickly made haste for the manor, making sure to get there as soon as he could.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Novice RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum